Cash Donations & Designated Gifts
- A cash donation in check form is typically the most popular and easiest way to give.
- Cash donations may be given to the general fund of FSEEF or designated to a specific community project or organization
Memorial and Honorary Funds
- A FSEEF initiated memorial fund program offers a means of honoring a loved one or friend in a manner that is meaningful to the contributor, the honoree’s family/friends as well as the recipient.
- Honorary funds can serve as a unique means of recognizing someone who contributes to the community in a way worthy of acknowledgement. The donation can be directed to a project or program that is meaningful to that individual.
- Memorial and honorary funds can be set up in anyone’s name to benefit a cause or choice or a FSEEF identified immediate need.